Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SLANDER is NOT OK

SLANDER:

Is this a foreign word in politics today? YES!!! How come nobody cares about this? It's not supposed to be protected under the First Amendment, and yet it is RAMPANT.

I don't care who it is, Dem, Rep, Whatever... SLANDER IS NOT OK! SLANDER IS ANTI-DEMOCRACY.

Telling blatant lies about people should not be getting people elected. Do we really want a bunch of LIARS running our country? I couldn't care less about their party, THIS SUCKS!

Now I understand people will say it is unrealistic to think people will change, and become morally upstanding. However, if we just allow it to go on we'll never know.

The Media isn't helping at all. Despite what anyone says the Media Industry is after one thing: MONEY.

To paraphrase John Cleese's character in the film FIERCE CREATURES,

I know how to make this Zoo more profitable. I worked in the media, and I know what sells, VIOLENCE.

Do we really want to be bombarded by violence all the time. Violence happens, but the more we feed into it, the more violence we will manifest. I guess people do want this, as this is the reality they are creating, so if a soldier says "I am fighting for peace and freedom."

RED FLAG! LIGHT BULB! DING! DING! DING! FIRST PRIZE FOR HYPOCRISY! YOU WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment